Fellaship - Men's Group
Monday Dec 17th –
Christmas Drinks at The Crooked Billet
Listen again to previous speakers
- Terry Brown of Prison Fellowship
- Simon Guillebaud - Simon is a renowned international speaker
- Jean-Louis - LCM
- Matt - 7 years in Pakistan: Understanding Islam & Loving your 'Enemies'
- Levi Santana - Does God have a Plan B?
- Shaun Lambert - Getting Sorted
- James Beaton – “Fit to Lead”
- Robin Oake QPM. MBE
- Colonel Robbie Hall QGM - “A Difficult Day at Work”
- Stephen Martin
- Justyn Rees Larcombe
- David McDougall
- Rick Woodward
- Peter Gladwin - Out of the Ashes
- Paul Valler – Author of 'Get a Life'
Fellaship is a men's group run by the men of Christ Church that focuses on enjoying activities and exploring topical and relevant issues that connect with men's lives today. It aims to build friendship and faith in a relaxed and informal atmosphere of social activities and get-togethers.
One of the great strengths of fellaship is its diversity of membership, with its common foundation of men experiencing similarly demanding lifestyles. It meets for breakfast on a Saturday morning on alternate months, with a varied programme of social events and meetings. We also have a monthly Bible Study and Discussion Group. Over the last few months we have enjoyed curries, quizzes and speakers on a wide variety of topics. Anyone wanting to get involved in fellaship or just wanting to keep up with what's going on, should contact email@example.com or Alan Dye via the Church Office.